Exciting news from the 20th anniversary party!

This forum is for all Ultima Online related topics. It is visible and postable by everyone, including guests.

Which multiboxer will be the first to have their account actioned?

Blazing Inferno
15%
Dan
26%
De Leet Ed
41%
Fanta
No votes
Slick Rick
19%

Total votes: 27

Unknown
the Posting Master

Post Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:10 am

Or people will just start using stealth uo to make their ip different

Link [HOT]
the Legendary

Post Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:03 am

Unknown wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:10 am
Or people will just start using stealth uo to make their ip different
You can’t just “make your IP different”. You would need a separate VPN for every character.

Crunch [EVO]
the Posting Master

Post Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:25 pm

Maybe stealthuo has built in tunneling.

Aeyko [UMAD]
the PVP Champion

Post Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:06 pm

Crunch wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:25 pm
Maybe stealthuo has built in tunneling.
If so, I see a lot of Andy Dufresne action taking place...

Ani [GoD+]
the Adept Flamer

Post Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:41 pm

Olcher wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:25 am

My high school self is so ashamed of driving a high horsepower civic :( whatever will I do.

So edgy. Keep grasping.
I hardly care to keep up with the boards but when I saw "high horsepower civic, I laughed.

High horsepower Honda Civic = no such thing.

Even if you mod or add nitrous, you get an entry level coffee can rice burner that makes a lot of noise at best.

Don't take it personal but I can't stand people who talk cars and know nothing of them.

This is coming from a hardcore car enthusiast that drives and races a very rare Holden Commodore 6.0 Pontiac G8 GT.

Have a good one.

Lynk [FS]
the Moongate Journeyman

Post Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:43 pm

Fast and furious is so 2002 guys, lets move on

Olcher
the Moongate Journeyman

Post Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:03 pm

Ani wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:41 pm

I hardly care to keep up with the boards but when I saw "high horsepower civic, I laughed.

Even if you mod or add nitrous, you get an entry level coffee can rice burner that makes a lot of noise at best.

Don't take it personal but I can't stand people who talk cars and know nothing of them.

This is coming from a hardcore car enthusiast that drives and races a very rare Holden Commodore 6.0 Pontiac G8 GT.

Have a good one.
Doesn't sound like something a car enthusiast would say. So instead of posting something intelligent, I'll just shitpost:

The only reason your car is 'rare' is because Pontiac died shortly after releasing them. We have them in America and they're quite common actually. Basically just a 4-door GTO, which I had the displeasure of driving one when they came out mid 2000's and they were gigantic pieces of shit. Enjoy your ignorance.

Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:13 pm

Ani wrote:
Olcher wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:25 am

My high school self is so ashamed of driving a high horsepower civic :( whatever will I do.

So edgy. Keep grasping.

Have a good one.
Who gives a fuck about horsepower? Gas mileage all day.

PVP EVENTS [HARD]
the Novice Poster

Post Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:56 pm

Olcher wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:03 pm
Ani wrote:

Have a good one.
Doesn't sound like something a car enthusiast would say. So instead of posting something intelligent, I'll just shitpost:

The only reason your car is 'rare' is because Pontiac died shortly after releasing them. We have them in America and they're quite common actually. Basically just a 4-door GTO, which I had the displeasure of driving one when they came out mid 2000's and they were gigantic pieces of shit. Enjoy your ignorance.
The old Solus I knew would slap the shit out of you for talking to his Egirl like that.

DannyDan [GOD]
the Adept Flamer

Post Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:22 pm

PVP EVENTS wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:56 pm
Olcher wrote:

The old Solus I knew would slap the shit out of you for talking to his Egirl like that.
Na, all he would do is set his CU on someone and run off..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ksAzEJFlQg

Kiwi [MM]
the Expert Troll

Post Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:36 pm

PVP EVENTS wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:56 pm
Olcher wrote:

Damn right! Once my egirl always my egirl!

Olcher, Ill give you back your gold, I cant be your fake friend anymore.

Olcher
the Moongate Journeyman

Post Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:08 pm

Now that the dust has settled, who's going to admit they've had an account disciplined for multiboxing? Don't be shy. You know who you are. I know who you are :wink:

de LEET ed
the Adept Flamer

Post Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:21 pm

Olcher wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:08 pm
Now that the dust has settled, who's going to admit they've had an account disciplined for multiboxing? Don't be shy. You know who you are. I know who you are :wink:
I think it was these guys, but i still see them multiboxxing on sakura at every event, apparently the owner of them still mutliboxxes just like he did before endless journey, too bad the gms arent out hunting for these people :lol:

Olcher
the Moongate Journeyman

Post Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:14 pm

Let me guess, these aren't your characters either?

https://youtu.be/Kb-bFQTX-Y8?t=23
De LEET ed wrote:All I know is that I pay for my accounts, my accounts are all open at the same time across 3 monitors, and I have responded to GM's several times who were just checking in (including at an event today) and they never found me to be in the wrong.
You've already been outed by your friends publicly. Do I need to paste ICQ logs too? I love you you constantly dodge any questions regarding multiboxing and always try to deflect them on to others. Let's get back on track. How many of your accounts have been disciplined for multiboxing?

de LEET ed
the Adept Flamer

Post Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:39 pm

Wait, you posted a thread to you on your fake stratics hecate account talking about my characters? And that means "my friends" outed me?
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Nice try loser, to answer your question i have had 0 accounts get in trouble for "multiboxxing" Trollcher loses again :lol:

de LEET ed
the Adept Flamer

Post Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:41 pm

Olcher wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:14 pm

De LEET ed wrote:All I know is that I pay for my accounts, my accounts are all open at the same time across 3 monitors, and I have responded to GM's several times who were just checking in (including at an event today) and they never found me to be in the wrong.
Still correct thank you

Olcher
the Moongate Journeyman

Post Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:47 am

Yep that's right one of your Cartel buddies calls you out saying you're the one that's doing '12-20 characters' and you even reply and ACKNOWLEDGE that it's you.

Bahah nice reading comprehension deREETard
Last edited by Olcher on Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Olcher
the Moongate Journeyman

Post Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:48 am

de LEET ed wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:21 pm
too bad the gms arent out hunting for these people
Yup they're hunting for multiboxers like you. Sounds like you've had a few encounters? Care you share how many times you've been actioned for real this time?

de LEET ed
the Adept Flamer

Post Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:17 am

Olcher wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:47 am
Yep that's right one of your Cartel buddies calls you out saying you're the one that's doing '12-20 characters' and you even reply and ACKNOWLEDGE that it's you.

Bahah nice reading comprehension deREETard
I love how u keep editing your posts to try and be funny but your not, also the screenshot showed 6 chrs... not 12-20
Also who is PK? i dont know who that is rofl

Wrong again for the like 8th time in 2 days trollcher zzzzz :roll:

de LEET ed
the Adept Flamer

Post Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:17 am

Olcher wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:48 am
de LEET ed wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:21 pm
too bad the gms arent out hunting for these people
Yup they're hunting for multiboxers like you. Sounds like you've had a few encounters? Care you share how many times you've been actioned for real this time?
0 :D