New PvP Discord (Less Dysfunctional)

This forum is for all Ultima Online related topics. It is visible and postable by everyone, including guests.
Stuii
the Novice Poster

Post Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:01 am

DannyDan wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:53 pm
Stuii wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:48 am

your a shit bush dexxer that dont play cause you cant hit shit i trashed you last 4 times i seen ya you followed me on chessy one time got smacked around like the girl you are. without your mage buddy beetle your shit. Bo3 you too has been lol my fans

HE CAME WITH A TAMER TO WRONG ROOF and died in 4 seconds

Love how you tried to twist what i said to crunch like i said it to you. Seriously dan your in your 30s maybe 40s you ever gonna stop being premature in all aspects and relationship. In and out of uo buddy boy.

Stuii
the Novice Poster

Post Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:02 am

Stuii wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:01 am
DannyDan wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:53 pm

HE CAME WITH A TAMER TO WRONG ROOF and died in 4 seconds

Love how you tried to twist what i said to crunch like i said it to you. Seriously dan your in your 30s maybe 40s you ever gonna stop being premature in all aspects and relationship. In and out of uo buddy boy.
Crunch wrote: ↑ Stuii is my favorite retard in UO. He sucks so fucking bad and he's so god damn stupid. I vote to unban him.
your a shit bush dexxer that dont play cause you cant hit shit i trashed you last 4 times i seen ya you followed me on chessy one time got smacked around like the girl you are. without your mage buddy beetle your shit. Bo3 you too has been lol my fans

boadisafa
the PVP Champion

Post Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:40 pm

Discord is trash. Get banned for speaking facts. :roll: :roll:

Crunch [EVO]
the Posting Master

Post Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:05 pm

Dan is like 26. Stuii I'm Crunch from EVO btw not Nick. You're a fucking retard and you're shit.

Ani [GoD+]
the Adept Flamer

Post Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:55 am

PvP discord with less dysfunctional people

https://discord.gg/zXbtNPK