Postby Crunch » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:53 am

ICQ 225199894
Crunch
Expert Troll

Guild: EVO

Re: SUPER GUILD

Postby nexed » Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:37 am

I assume this is the video but I can't see it at all
hotdogsrgrossII wrote:Please, try it. I fucking hack the shit outta the art files. My ogre lords are big happy faces, and if you have less than 60 fire, you show up as a Popsicle.
nexed
Posting Master

Postby Boom » Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:00 pm

WoW, you beat slipknot's guild. Congrats that is VIDEO WORTHY.
Boom
Expert Troll

Postby Boom » Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:03 pm

and your the music is shit.
Boom
Expert Troll

Postby Crunch » Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:19 pm

Boom, put the ruler away bro. It was just a fun fight that ended up going on for hours, so I recorded a small segment.

P.S.

You can never go wrong with Tool.

ICQ 225199894
Crunch
Expert Troll

Postby Boom » Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:46 pm

you mean my yard stick.
Boom
Expert Troll

Postby Paithan » Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:07 pm

If this was a faction fight- it would have been over in like 15 minutes. But yeah, it was a fun fight. It was open field and the other guilds didn't use that many fields and it lasted for quite some time. It was a pretty one sided massacre though. A few oranges tried to make an appearance too- that was cute- but didn't end well for them.
Fingers wrote:
Hmmmm. Me? I mean, I have proof of sexual activities with women (childrens). How about you?
Paithan
Eldest Elder

Postby Forsaken » Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:05 pm

Best part was not caught on video...that would be when crunch and I raped 7 EUO @ Destard before anyone else got on
Forsaken
Expert Troll

Postby yambag » Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:23 pm

Great fight and kick ass song.
yambag
Moongate Journeyman

Guild: HEAT

Postby aMadCow » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:08 am

It's funny you raid on blues because you're scared of Jen dumping on you :lol:

I wish these guilds you were fighting weren't so awful. They are just chickens with their heads cut off.

That's obviously not real Freeza from LS if he's in slipknots guild...I'd hope not anyways

Nice to see some activity on UO, looks like only one real pvp guild in this video though..
aMadCow
Expert Troll

Guild: HI-5

Postby Paithan » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:56 am

aMadCow wrote:It's funny you raid on blues because you're scared of Jen dumping on you :lol:

I wish these guilds you were fighting weren't so awful. They are just chickens with their heads cut off.

That's obviously not real Freeza from LS if he's in slipknots guild...I'd hope not anyways

Nice to see some activity on UO, looks like only one real pvp guild in this video though..

Or some people do not waste time farming silver for a second char to raid once every two+ months outside of yew gate.

But it is always nice to hear comments from a shitty pvper. :lol:
Fingers wrote:
Hmmmm. Me? I mean, I have proof of sexual activities with women (childrens). How about you?
Paithan
Eldest Elder

Postby Forsaken » Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:22 am

aMadCow wrote:Im glad I gave up trying to pvp because I was really bad at it and the only dueling I could ever handle was when I had poisoning on. Thank goodness for Hello Kitty Online to keep me so entertained and away from UO while I sit here in attempt to troll the Hot UO forums.
Forsaken
Expert Troll

Postby Vander Nars LNR » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:59 pm

I didn't realize showing up on all blues with a bunch of other blue guilds was consider a raid now, this game has gone down hill. lol
Join []R[] at uorguild.com currently recruiting
Vander Nars LNR
Moongate Journeyman

Guild: ]R[

Postby nexed » Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:57 pm

LNR used to show up on a buncha blues.... What you trying to say?
hotdogsrgrossII wrote:Please, try it. I fucking hack the shit outta the art files. My ogre lords are big happy faces, and if you have less than 60 fire, you show up as a Popsicle.
nexed
Posting Master

Postby Vander Nars LNR » Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:06 pm

nexed wrote:LNR used to show up on a buncha blues.... What you trying to say?

Im not LNR anymore and that guild really aint even around anymore so ur point is moot but when LNR was around during its peak years we didn't have a bunch of blues we had a shit ton of red necro mages and a couple of blues killing the champ.
Join []R[] at uorguild.com currently recruiting
Vander Nars LNR
Moongate Journeyman

Guild: ]R[

Postby Varrius » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:35 pm

Vander, you are fucking trash. Your idea of pvp is 20 people in a choke point. I still laugh about when you complained about us having ninja on our templates after getting destroyed 3v8 in the field west of chaos.
Diablo thantis wrote:how the fuck did u get my password bitch

Ani wrote:Varrius uses speeders, EUO, multibox and client crash scripts.

deep balls wrote:bodi cool guy, mediocore mage, terribad dexxer.
Varrius
Posting Master

Postby Careless » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:38 pm

Paithan wrote:
aMadCow wrote:It's funny you raid on blues because you're scared of Jen dumping on you :lol:

Or some people do not waste time farming silver for a second char to raid once every two+ months outside of yew gate.

But it is always nice to hear comments from a shitty pvper. :lol:

Who the fuck "raids" on fucking blues? This shit is insane. I was in despise the other day where there was like 6 evo killing the champ with a bunch of bues (CC, R, LLTS) and wouldnt even flag them. Cmong guys get fucking real. Do not post videos of raiding a champ spawn on a bunch of blues. THIS PROVES ABSOLUTLELY SQUAT if you are trying to show how you "owned". Holy fucking shit. you fucking trammys. Sure record a faction fight if you win, fine. But don't run around a spawn on a bunch of blues where you can't be attacked by anyone but reds and claim you own. You know this makes you look incredibly stupid, right? Like holy shit. has ANY guild in uo EVER (CHAMPS, SX, HAX, UOF, mother fucking ANY good pvp guild) claimed downinance by playing all blues? fucking insane I don't even have words im so blown away someone would post this video.

And making a toon not using faction arties isn't that hard. And he can still be in factions. And be red. And be used anywhere for anything, just don't fucking suck and you won't get satted. (thats what your scared of right? Why you won't play reds is "Oh noes what if dangerranger shoots me! I don't have a teleport or protection macro all i can do is spam animal form whaetevr will i do :<, you kids....) Evo, you never fail to surprise me without how out of touch you guys are. DO NOT TALK SHIT PLAYING BLUES erighstgojoeprsgjbdiporjgmeaiotjgnvefpmkcopwegjioremjwfkpoejiowaeprmfaifmrepo/rage

*and before you talk shit about killing hi five, your stealther bridage kills hi five sometimes. Not ANYTHING else. Your guild has more stealthers than any guild on the server, even WM. Im imprssed in this video you actually brought mages, but you weren't fighting us...So i guess you had some confidence to log on a mage or 2.
Careless
Moongate Journeyman

Postby Varrius » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:39 pm

Vander Nars LNR wrote:
nexed wrote:LNR used to show up on a buncha blues.... What you trying to say?

Im not LNR anymore and that guild really aint even around anymore so ur point is moot but when LNR was around during its peak years we didn't have a bunch of blues we had a shit ton of red necro mages and a couple of blues killing the champ.

Are you dumb? It's rhetorical.
Him saying LNR used to show up.......
is not saying now
you used to be in lnr

get it yet?

Varrius
Posting Master

Postby Varrius » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:41 pm

Careless wrote:....

TLDR
Do you still play? I bet a guildmate gold that you would quit after they fixed your exploit. Did I win?

and use cliff notes next time

Varrius
Posting Master

Postby nexed » Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:02 pm

Wasn't he running around on a dp dexxer during that whole fight?

Vander LNR used to show up with maybe 5-6 reds and 30 blues to fight 10-15 of us. Along with the other 30+ person guild.

I play a red factioner almost all the time however my blue is much better at fighting large scale fights with mystic sw and ninja otherwise I would have been on my red. And also we were constantly going grey to make people attack us.
nexed
Posting Master

Next

Return to UO Atlantic