Recruiting

This forum is for all Ultima Online related topics. It is visible and postable by everyone, including guests.
Genesis [DOOP]
the Posting Master

Post Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:03 am

Yeah, sure! They might fight outside of their homes but at least they play with heart! When they die, they come back. Unlike some guilds

Lynk [FS]
the Moongate Journeyman

Post Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:25 am

Loses 5 v 4 fights, cries numbers, claims to be the best

#toptier

Mr Kyrite
the Adept Flamer

Post Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:33 am

Genesis wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:03 am
Yeah, sure! They might fight outside of their homes but at least they play with heart! When they die, they come back. Unlike some guilds
LLTS impresses me. I have never seen a guild that group pvps and syncs, but can manage to run back in their house at anytime during the fight. Shows a lot of discipline and coordination

Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:39 am

Lynk wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:25 am

#toptier
You guys beat someone outnumbered? :lol: Stop it.

Lynk [FS]
the Moongate Journeyman

Post Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:46 am

If you guys were as good as you think you are, one person wouldnt matter.

Cetric [FS]
the Expert Troll

Post Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:58 am

Mr Kyrite wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:33 am
Genesis wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:03 am
LLTS impresses me. I have never seen a guild that group pvps and syncs, but can manage to run back in their house at anytime during the fight. Shows a lot of discipline and coordination
Some of them would probably be fairly ok if they didn't act so reliant on their houses

Cetric [FS]
the Expert Troll

Post Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:59 am

Lynk wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:46 am
Does seem to always be the excuse in the back pocket "Numbers". Yet if they are having some trouble in a fight, more players are always at the ready so they can have "Numbers".

! is basically a modern day zerg, with good players, great combo.

Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:09 pm

Lynk wrote:
The only fight I can think of where you even got kills that resembled a 4v5 in your favor.. there were 3 of us.. when one died another came in.. back up to 3 and you guys got another kill. Then one more logged on.. we regrouped and not a kill was had on your side. 1 Extra Person most certainly can make a difference. I mean, we have shown to fight you with half numbers and win.

Cetric wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:59 am
Does seem to always be the excuse in the back pocket "Numbers". Yet if they are having some trouble in a fight, more players are always at the ready so they can have "Numbers".

What? lol. We fight you guys outnumbered constantly. Hell, I don't even see you guys on until there is a group of you.

I can start posting fights if you are one of the people that starts to forget how fights actually go now, too. And are you saying FS has shitty players? I am confused.

Genesis [DOOP]
the Posting Master

Post Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:11 pm

Lynk wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:25 am

#toptier
You're talking about the night you killed paith when we were outnumbered and once we got even numbers, we team wiped you guys?

Lynk [FS]
the Moongate Journeyman

Post Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:34 pm

Im talking about the last fight we had where it was 5 v 4 for about 40 minutes and 5 v 5 for about 15 minutes. We had 6 kills, you had 4 kills. Y ou all proceeded to rage in gen chat about numbers, which was hillarious btw.

Cetric [FS]
the Expert Troll

Post Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:53 pm

Paithan wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:09 pm
Lynk wrote:
The only fight I can think of where you even got kills that resembled a 4v5 in your favor.. there were 3 of us.. when one died another came in.. back up to 3 and you guys got another kill. Then one more logged on.. we regrouped and not a kill was had on your side. 1 Extra Person most certainly can make a difference. I mean, we have shown to fight you with half numbers and win.

Cetric wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:59 am

What? lol. We fight you guys outnumbered constantly. Hell, I don't even see you guys on until there is a group of you.

I can start posting fights if you are one of the people that starts to forget how fights actually go now, too. And are you saying FS has shitty players? I am confused.
We have a handful of experienced players that have played on and off, and another handful of players still getting used to things. No shame there. Merely pointing out that ! Càn go from 3(!) Vs 5 to 8v5 in the span of a couple fights, talk a ton of shit, and wonder why the fights stopped. Ur not on for all of them (neither am I). It is pretty irritating to see the "numbers" excuse get tossed around when you have a guild of all stars who have played together forever like that +genesis, but then be down a player and act like it's some big thing.

I'd still like to get an arena 3v3 or 4v4 going with you guys. Away from the lag, the houses, the dismounts. I've asked several times and it's crickets. Just for funsies, because you guys are a good group. I mean ur one half of the pestilent tag team champs and have some king of the hill running around, it shouldnt be a big deal. Hell I'm pretty sure u and leet are the only ones that'll even entertain a 1v1
Last edited by Cetric on Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mr Kyrite
the Adept Flamer

Post Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:23 pm

Cetric wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:53 pm
Paithan wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:09 pm

We have a handful of experienced players that have played on and off, and another handful of players still getting used to things. No shame there. Merely pointing out that ! Càn go from 3(!) Vs 5 to 8v5 in the span of a couple fights, talk a ton of shit, and wonder why the fights stopped. Ur not on for all of them (neither am I). It is pretty irritating to see the "numbers" excuse get tossed around when you have a guild of all stars who have played together forever like that +genesis, but then be down a player and act like it's some big thing.

I'd still like to get an arena 3v3 or 4v4 going with you guys. Away from the lag, the houses, the dismounts. I've asked several times and it's crickets. Just for funsies, because you guys are a good group. I mean ur one half of the pestilent tag team champs and have some king of the hill running around, it shouldnt be a big deal
That is entirely on them Cetric. They have about 15 competent players out of the 20 left on the server. The other 5 are spread out in different guilds. If those players were to break up between two or three guilds things would be a lot more interesting. But all those players want to be a bunch of bitches and recruit any competition they have.

Sweet I am
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:28 pm

lol I do laugh how many times fs has lost with more numbers yet talks about the one fight they got some kills and logged soon as it became even number fight

It seems over the past couple days I pretty much control when fs plays uo perhaps we can work something out where you pay me monthly to fel it up earlier than 1 am

Mr Kyrite
the Adept Flamer

Post Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:33 pm

Sweet I am wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:28 pm
lol I do laugh how many times fs has lost with more numbers yet talks about the one fight they got some kills and logged soon as it became even number fight

It seems over the past couple days I pretty much control when fs plays uo perhaps we can work something out where you pay me monthly to fel it up earlier than 1 am
FS! pretty much took a lot of the pvpers in GOD! who we could have worked with and made a decent group. They pretty much took one strong guild who would give you competition and made two very weak guilds. FS lacking skill and God! lacking numbers.

Good Job FS!

Mr Kyrite
the Adept Flamer

Post Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:40 pm

I'm sorry FS did pull a few people from HOT also.

Cetric [FS]
the Expert Troll

Post Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:41 pm

Sweet I am wrote:

We don't play at any different time than we ever did. Cool. 3v3 or 4v4 arena?

We'll start sending you our playtime schedule so you can arrange your assets accordingly.
Last edited by Cetric on Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cetric [FS]
the Expert Troll

Post Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:44 pm

Mr Kyrite wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:33 pm
Sweet I am wrote:

FS! pretty much took a lot of the pvpers in GOD! who we could have worked with and made a decent group. They pretty much took one strong guild who would give you competition and made two very weak guilds. FS lacking skill and God! lacking numbers.

Good Job FS!
Don't be upset ur application was denied. Lol. Tbh, a handful of old friends did their own thing with a handful of new friends who all have 0 ego and it's been fun as shit. Not our fault god can't pull their shit together with players like Cruz and dogfart leading the charge.

Mr Kyrite
the Adept Flamer

Post Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:56 pm

Cetric wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:44 pm
Mr Kyrite wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:33 pm

Good Job FS!
Don't be upset ur application was denied. Lol. Tbh, a handful of old friends did their own thing with a handful of new friends who all have 0 ego and it's been fun as shit. Not our fault god can't pull their shit together with players like Cruz and dogfart leading the charge.
You denied every good pvper, lol you made a guild and denied. Me, Chris, and Blazing I heard Aeyko didn't make the cut either. You took the meat shields and left us with pretty much 4 people. Cruz and dogfart were also gone when you did this, they recently came back. Because you could not take blazing calling you out for playing like shit? your feelings got hurt, well I am not sure if you every played any sports but having your coach on your ass is part of the game in any competition.

Lynk is just upset I called him and Dorindas out for using her Advisor account to scout spawns across servers. And I have no Idea why you are being a bitch never had a issue with you. But other than Lynk and youself for whatever reason I think most of your guild had no issue with me and wanted to welcome me with open arms.

Lynk [FS]
the Moongate Journeyman

Post Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:02 pm

Lololol.

"Dont mess with kyrite on west coast" - Kyrite - after we raided and finished baracoon, just minutes before he died open field when he came back on his pvper

Mr Kyrite
the Adept Flamer

Post Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:03 pm

Lynk wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:02 pm
Lololol.

"Dont mess with kyrite on west coast" - Kyrite - after we raided and finished baracoon, just minutes before he died open field when he came back on his pvper
I mean at least you brought 4 or 5 people. you got it right LOL...