Does Blazing Xheal?

This forum is for all Ultima Online related topics. It is visible and postable by everyone, including guests.
KoNvIct [FPD]
the Forum Neophyte

Post Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:57 pm

So Blazing was raging at people for not being able to Cross heal, If im wrong someone tell me please, but last time i checked a close wounds can heal for 30+ HP at what a 3 tile radius? So Rick died on yew bank roof because he didn't get cross heals? Then blazing tried making the argument Rick died because Pyro didn't cross heal him. But what made blazing leave the yew bank roof?, and why couldn't he get back up on top of the yew bank to help heal rick or even rejuvenate him. I dont understand but im pretty sure blazing has tele rings and or tele scrolls. I dont know what happened but from what i seen in discord something isn't adding up why blazing inferno should kick someone for not cross healing.So all im asking is a little more information about what happened and why blazing couldn't cross heal Rick.

Sweet I am
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:09 pm

do do do

Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:14 pm

In a short answer: no. He will super heal like 2 select guildies sometimes. Usually he uses it on himself to get away and then logs off for an hour or more til he can use it again. But here is a break down of the fight you were talking about. A 4v2 ensues... 3 tele up after us and dunk is either hidden or below and we just level blazings boy rick while blazing is casting a close wounds from across the screen lol.

Then we go down and just blow up ole luna boy.

At this point they, tried riding swiping me and once i got back on mount they realized their efforts were for nothing. They got Beast back in the fight and good ole randy comes to even the numbers up.

Annnndd... rick down with no heals again.

Blazing got tired and needed a nap after this and they were not to be seen again. :lol:

Blazing InfernO [God]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:07 pm

Rofl, I teleported up when he was deadly poisoned, I insta removed his dp and went to cast close to try to save him but he was already dead.

Notice Pyro casting explo instead of invasmani

Btw dogshit opossum, anytime 1vs1 for gold, 1 plat, grow up da ballz?

Sweet I am
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:18 pm

I can't believe people don't want to 1v1 a 4/6 chiv bushido dexer what chickens.

Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:43 pm

KoNvIct wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:57 pm
So Blazing was raging at people for not being able to Cross heal, If im wrong someone tell me please, but last time i checked a close wounds can heal for 30+ HP at what a 3 tile radius? So Rick died on yew bank roof because he didn't get cross heals? Then blazing tried making the argument Rick died because Pyro didn't cross heal him. But what made blazing leave the yew bank roof?, and why couldn't he get back up on top of the yew bank to help heal rick or even rejuvenate him. I dont understand but im pretty sure blazing has tele rings and or tele scrolls. I dont know what happened but from what i seen in discord something isn't adding up why blazing inferno should kick someone for not cross healing.So all im asking is a little more information about what happened and why blazing couldn't cross heal Rick.

Unknown
the Posting Master

Post Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:43 am

Blazing always xheals me. This konvict guy is a potato

DannyDan [GOD]
the Adept Flamer

Post Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:16 am

KoNvIct wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:57 pm

Wasn't pyro mentally retarded? Like in all seriousness?