Just found out

This forum is for all Ultima Online related topics. It is visible and postable by everyone, including guests.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Gilly
the Moongate Journeyman
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:46 am

Uhh I’m not dead. Lin’s,Xelo,bucs, coke, blain, oz, beezy, white witch, or someone else has my account info which I don’t even remember now and has started this shit. Sorry if anyone thought I was dead but I quit playing years ago.

Unknown
the Posting Master
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:56 am

Who was you? I'll let you know if I cared.

Happy Rage [FS]
the Expert Troll

Post Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:21 pm

Hello gilly willy

Conniving
the Novice Poster

Post Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:07 pm

For awhile we put up a gate house shrine for you! Your alive? That's lame... LOL oh well best of luck!

Crunch [EVO]
the Posting Master

Post Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:15 am

lmao yea whoever it was came on and acted like they were your brother and said you died

forgot about that

socress [HOT]
the Eldest Elder

Post Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:02 pm

Damn.