Source - http://vboards.stratics.com/uo-test-cen ... notes.htmlMagery
- The Magic Reflection spell will once again be enhanced to provide additional tactical options in player versus player combat. At this time, any targeted non AoE spell, regardless of its circle, can be reflected(excluding Bards). This change will add variety and additional tactical options when fighting a character who has cast magic reflect.
- When a player casts magic reflect they will receive a pool of reflection power which is based off of their Magery, Inscription, and scaled by their Magic Resistance.
- The level of the spell cast on a target will remove power for the targets reflection pool. The more powerful the spell you cast, the better chance you have of defeating the magic reflection.
- If the spell is not successful in bringing down the magic reflect, the spell will be reflected back to the caster.
- Once a spell is cast that succeeds in bringing down the reflect spell, it will damage the target. This is true even if the first spell cast successfully breaks the reflect.
- Once a reflect is broken, there is a 30 second delay before the target can cast reflect again.
- Items of reflection will take 60 seconds to charge.
- After equipping a reflect item there will be a 60 second delay before the reflect is active.
- This will use only one charge from the item.
- The reflect will act in the same manner as if it had been cast by the character wearing the item.
- Once the reflect is broken, the wearer must wait 60 seconds before the item will place another reflect spell.
Invis Vs Detect Hidden
- Damage has been split into two parts (Direct/Physical) verses players.
- Tracking damage bonus now provides additional damage based on player Detect Hidden skill verses players.
- Hidden players who have been detected will not be able to rehide/invis for duration based on their Hiding skill or Magery skill.
- At GM Lumberjacking players will have a 5% chance to double their Lumberjacking Damage Increase|Damage Bonus of 60% from base weapon damage.
- Now Factors in Curses
- Curse removal no longer based on chance.
- Each Curse Reduces Healing by 3 points + 1% per curse level
- Eg. Curse = Level 4
- Max Heal reduced by 12. Then by further 4%
- Curse Power = the Total levels of all curses in effect
- Poison reduces healing factor by 15% per level of poison.
- Now Triggers only on Spell Damage
- Chance to Trigger is reduced by 3% per 10 points in magic resist above 70
- 30/60/90 -> 21, 51, 81 @ 100 resist -> 15,45,75 at 120 resist
- Base Damage lowered by 3 for each explosion
- All Potion weights have been increased to 2 stones. Empty Bottles will remain 1 stone.
- Polymorphed players killed with AOE spells can report attackers as murders.
- Spell Casting - Fixed issues with spell casted directly after another spell showing words of power and gestures but do not complete. Fixed projectile spells not dealing damage sometimes if casted consecutively.
- Innocent players can now damage primary targeted Innocent player with an area of effect spell.
- Hit Mana Drain and Hit Fatigue should now correctly drain 20% of the damage given from the targets mana or stamina.
- Corrected damage calculation of special move: Nerve Strike to work as intended.
- Reducing Hit Lower Attack and Hit Lower Defense proc duration on ranged weapons:
- Currently Hit Lower Attack proc duration is 10 seconds for all weapons; ranged weapons will now have duration of 7.
- Currently Hit Lower Defense proc duration is 8 seconds for all weapons; ranged weapons will now have duration of 5.
News pertaining to UO or the Atlantic Shard. Have news? Send a PM to Link!
- Link [HOT]
- the Legendary
Changes designed specifically for PVP? This must be a joke.
- the Posting Master
Glad to see that they want to fuck up PvP even more. Only changes needed are a tone down on mystic and the apple timer to be raised.
- the Grandmaster Typist
You tell me how you can even code that, & I'll give you 5 bucks, without having to completely butcher every single line and detail from pets.Shaman wrote:Damage cap on pets in pvp... slower cast time on pets in pvp and pets spells are subject to the same sight lines as a players.
Kraxal wrote:You are the meanest guy that post's on these boards to most people. If I get on Hector a little bit about quitting again for the 5454251245 time and then making a dumb post about it you want to grief me. You are just plain mean man.
- the Expert Troll
Uo sucks period!Poison Ivy wrote:Deathstrike is SO BAD now OMG. They hacked things up horribly. Sooner or later everything will just suck except for the all easy-to-play archers.Kayne. wrote:Why don't they just make skills like ninja and poison into herding.
"I Know Funner Is Not A Word, But Its Funner To Say Funner Than To Say More Fun"
- the Apprentice Baker
The casting on the run seems to be a side effect of someones poor attempt to fix the overcast\deadspell problem with magery.rabbit wrote:I am surprised no one has mentioned the bit about casting on the run.
Apparently, it didn't occur to the person(s) fixing it to make it so you couldnt move when "forcing" the spell to come up. I dont think you can be fizzled either.
You can chase people down with earthquake if you are good enough at reproducing the overcast\deadspell.
No way this is making it to the publish.
- the Apprentice Baker
To me it means that fixing the overcasting wasnt an easy fix so its gonna stay in.SubzerorE wrote:what does that mean exactly? Is it going to be different when casting spells?Link wrote:The developers said they fixed the cast on the run issue, but they are going to revert the entire overcasting change due to it becoming a part of the game players expect.