Angel Grace of Hot

News pertaining to UO or the Atlantic Shard. Have news? Send a PM to Link!
Jennifer [HOT]
the Eldest Elder

Post Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:24 pm

Angel Grace of Hot has passed away. Angel’s sister contacted us recently to let us know Angel died while asleep. Many of you knew Angel. This thread will be for messages of condolence for Angel’s family to read. They are grieving. Please respond to this post if you would like to leave a message.

Any inappropriate post will result in permanent bans to the poster.

Tyranis
the Expert Troll

Post Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:03 am

Damn what happened?

We used to hang out alot playing our tamers. She was the leader of the old Sphinx gang. We used to talk philosophy and religion back when I was a drunk. Very sad news.

DannyDan [GOD]
the Adept Flamer

Post Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:32 am

R.I.P to the girl I use to know :<

Mr Mini Van [HOT]
the Posting Master

Post Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:38 am

Angel could talk about anything. Smart as a whip. We had a bunch of good discussions about the most random of subjects.

ReaperXXX [RC]
the Expert Troll

Post Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:18 pm

To jen and the members of hot/heat friends and family my dearest condolences for your loss . i remember for the short time i was in the guild just her overwhelming amount of kindness that you could just sense in the way she talked and honestly cared about people. im deeply sorry for your loss

SubzerorE
the Adept Flamer

Post Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:49 pm

Although, I’m not sure if I ever knew Angel Grace. I am very sorry to the friends and family for their loss. I haven't lost a friend in UO yet due to a passing, but there are some that I fear of losing in the future. While we're on the topic I just want to let Undies, Shatterly, and DancesWithWolves out there know that my heart goes out to you and that you are all in my prayers; as well as, anyone else that i've come in contact with in some way shape or form. I want you all to know that when the day comes where we have a mourning thread like this, I want you to know that it's been great getting to know all of you and I will never forget all the times we've been able to spend playing UO together and all the memories that we’ve had. Since this thread is about Angel Grace I will try to keep it on topic. I can't honestly say if I have ever known Angel Grace because I very well may have.

As time goes on and as we age it seems to become harder and harder to remember those out there that once graced us with their presence and somehow touched our lives in some positive way or another. Sometimes I go back and listen to the ventrilo or teamspeak recordings over the years or the video recordings in UO to remind myself of all the good memories I’ve had with everyone. I am deeply sorry for everyone’s loss. I am however glad that while short lived it may have been that she was able to embrace all of the very kind and sweet hearted people that still play UO today with her beauty and spirit.

Sometimes it can be really hard to remember when playing UO and we tend to forget about how precious and how limited our time actually is on this earth. I am sure that everyone that Angel Grace knew and the lives that she enriched will always remember their beloved dear and recently departed friend and family member, Angel Grace. There will always and forever be a place in our hearts for those cherished memories that we’ve had, and the memories that we look forward to making when we meet again.

Farewell

Chucko [LEGO]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:01 pm

I knew Angel only briefly i can say she was a kind heart. My condolences to all the members of hot and everyone's that she touched in and out of game. Sad to hear.

CeLo [HOT]
the Expert Troll

Post Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:25 am

She was just the sweetest person I knew in game. Always lending a helping hand even if she was busy doing something herself. The most unselfish person I know. Huge condolences go out to her real family and her UO family will miss her dearly as well. Glad she blessed us all with her presence.

Scratch
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:55 pm

very sad to hear this.....angel was a one of the nicest, sweetest people to talk to......didn't matter who you were in the game.......

Condolences from all of us at the Scratchpad.......

Limlight [HOT]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:07 pm

So sad to hear this. Prayers to her hot family and irl family.
Limlight wrote: All your Verite Tables are belong to us.

King Arthur

Post Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:59 am

Angel was true to her name, one of the nicest gals I met online. My condolences and prayers go to her family. I have no doubt that she is in a better place now.
Illegitimi non Carborundum
Caveat Empor
Quid hoc ad Aeternitatum

Fingers
the Posting Master

Post Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:45 pm

Reminds me to love and care for my people today; as tomorrow might be too late. May her kindness inspire us in becoming better persons.

+1 to condolences to the familly.
Noximos wrote: ... will you be that guy? My male presence?
Crunchinator wrote:im AMERICAN im superior to you bitch. I graduated high school about 1/3 of the year early because im not a retard.
Paithan wrote: I win in a popularity contest vs you.